- The Epic
5/5 ~ Two monster loops and a final surprise. Just make sure you leave enough in the tank. Toughen up!
- Two on-course hydration and nutrition stops. The Epic has an out and back section – so you pass both rest stops twice. 18km, 32km, 55km and 75km.
- The Standard
3/5 ~ Plenty of thrills on this undulating ride through the hinterland of the Central Coast. You’ll be happy to see the end!
- Two on-course hydration and nutrition stops. The Standard is a loop with rest stops at 18km and 32km.
- The Short
2/5 ~ This ride suits individuals and families who are social cyclists. Requires a bit of pedal power!
- One on-course hydration and nutrition stop. The family friendly Short has a rest stop at 19km.
- Kids Challenge
1/5 ~ In the grounds of the Mt Penang Gardens. Allows junior riders a safe cycling environment to challenge themselves.
- Cycling is fun – when you finish come back for a sausage sizzle!
* Don’t miss our Early Bird Prices
Century Challenge is a project of the Rotary Clubs of Erina and Gosford North and is dedicated to the Memory of George Robertson.
Century Challenge Contact: email@example.com
Postal Address – PO Box 3142 Erina NSW 2250